Tuesday 29 September 2009

Musings in the Night.

Dark, it is, outside now. I would guess that it is also quiet but my music is playing, so i can't. It's two minutes past twelve according to my clock and the yellow lamplight is illuminating some of my streets more "economical" (poor peoples) cars, theres a peugot 106 and some blue cars and some red cars. I can't actually name that many cars, my skill(z) actually extend to 106, 206, 306... and yellow car (punch in the arm) and convertable (another punch) and nissan (is that even a car).

I've had a pretty uneventful day.
Then again.
For it to be eventful something really eventful would need to happen... like...
I don't know, a disaster of some sorts including flying ants or naked women.
Hurracances...
and cows with megaphones.

All this i imagine just outside of the school gates: around 1000 males screaming and running. Thier green blazzers flapping about, being trodden on under the stampede...little children still attached to them.

But i'll digress from the darker sides of my fantasy.

This post, unlike all the ones before, has no real or unreal meaning. Which means, really, that i get free reign with things that i'd usually fomalize for "appearances" like...

1 g3t t0 t41k l1k3 th15 2 u. 1 1nder h0w 1ong 1 c4n 3xt3nd my u|3|3er p0w3rs 4.
1 4m th3 m45t3r 0f d3c3pt1on.

1 c4n p14y w1th th3 f0rm:
th3n wh4t3v3r
1 typ3
c4n
b3 411
0v3r
d4

p14c3.


Ah well. I really can't be bothered with that vocation anymore.
But it was fun while it lasted.

I'll finish with a poem im making up on the spot =)


there once was a dilema
that met a girl called emma.
on a phone
they answered or hungup
on the same rings
broke the same things
twice.
would write incomparitavley, convolouted and convexing sentances
that missed the rythm
or the message.

But both found happiness, in that thier names would rhyme.
dilema
and emma
would be first in line.

but packages get crossed (with similar names) and words that hurt were slung.
neither had the option, dil rung emma
emma rung dil.
again, still, one hung up.
the other answered,

and had to shout. hard. at the recorder.



Hope you enjoyed my midnight musing. =) it's 12:32 now... and i'm signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Try to be open and say something that matters =)