Monday 14 September 2009

Dearest Sprog.

Well. My good friend Sprog, I regret to inform of your recent obsession with blogging. My dear friend, Blogger to you is what Farmville is to those Facebookers that get somewhat
infatuated in the wonderful world of...

Virtual SHIT.

The only difference being the fact that blogging, is actually rather enjoyable, and some people may actually benefit from it, so im not going to rip you in this blog, maybe next time?

Seriously now though, Farmville. Please. Mother of all that is untainted with the impending catastrophe that is going to unfold if the viral spreads ever farther, forcing those nice people who own a REAL farm to trade it in for a VIRTUAL farm, inevitably leading to the destruction of mankind, stop notifying me everytime one of my several hundred friends 'moves on up' in Farmville.

Many thanks.

TheHolyTowel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Try to be open and say something that matters =)