Sunday 6 September 2009

I AM NOT YOUR FAN!!!1

No really, i'm a friend.
On facebook, the ever wondrous social networking site with an astounding array of applications using personal (private) information. Has finally caught me. I don't believe I've ever had the pleasure of pushing "allow access" for a facebook application to my personal stuff. But by the sounds of it I don't need to!

Recently i have been appearing all over my friends facebook accounts as a fan!
A fan!
on my friends...
facebook.
a fan.
a friends.

facebook.

Just by typing comments, viewing picture... etc.

Wikipedia tells me I'm "someone who has an intense, occasionally overwhelming liking and enthusiasm for a sporting club, person ..."

"intense, occasionally overwhelming liking" what, like an erection... like a stalker-ish suprise...
Maybe wikipedia and facebook didn't realise that half of the people im a "fan" of are women... (hehe or maybe they did) and i coincidentally commented on their profile recently saying, bluntly, you have penis envy... (a freudian joke)

But no. Very intense. Surely a real supporter.

dictionary.com sheds even more light... "fan2-noun" a "enthusiastic devotee, follower, or admirer of a sport, pastime, celebrity, etc."
thanks... im a devotee and a follower... im not devoted to them... im a devotee. Check that...

and finally..
just to rattle my cage a little more.

http://www.facebook.com/dictionarycom

They want me to become a fan.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Try to be open and say something that matters =)