Monday 14 September 2009

FUCK the FACEBOOK FARMING FARMVILLE fuck.

Please... I beg. i crawl on my knees. I sacrifice my self on the altar of all that is good in the world. Stop the farmville viral. For the love of jesus... for the love of krishna.... with respect to buddist karma...It's a game... facebook is a social networking site not...

"LOOK AT ALL THE ANIMALS I HAVE ACCUMULATED IN SUCH A SHORT SPACE OF TIME. LOL"


The voice i would mimic is the pig from shrek.

It's not that i don't want you to play the farmville game...
I just don't want to be updated every time you get sucked in. The effect is a viral... you masterbate over it... someone catches you.. and then they do the same.

Well stop..
Updating me.
Stop.
Titillating.

I got a message from a friend, on face book, "soso" likes you status. Which read like the above..
So i go on there to thank him, to praise him. I want to pat him on the back and be like, we're in this together..

BUT NO!

YOUR WITH THEM ARN'T YOU, YOU MAFIA WAR-ER-ER.
Tsk.

I don't want to help you find a camera... an fbi agent..or anything...virtual

I want you to find a brick and to plough it through you hardrive.
I want you to put your ecstacy fingers in lawnmower and then to paint a picture..
at least that's something i'd click "like" and comment:
Hey, that's a really impressive feat. You put those farmville/mafia people to shame.

if only.
But there aren't an martyrs for this one is there.

1 comment:

Try to be open and say something that matters =)