Monday 24 August 2009

A lavish horde

Ok, so the Bar Lavish is having an "end of summer" party (is party the right word?).
These hyperactive promotions over face book have resulted in currently "488" maybe attending and "771" awaiting reply and "1007" confirmed guests... Let me please put this into perspective. However nice lavish is, very nice colours and an authentic feel -the situation is about as feasible as pushing an egg, or "1007 eggs" through a small sieve. If this metaphor confuses you, the egg may as well be trying to permeate the walls of lavish by osmosis.

I'm attending, i'll be the one on the table, squashed against the wall with my hand in the air trying to get served amid a horde of students.
I'm only 5"6

and that translates as FTW!


The words: Critical Mass
come to mind-
In fact,

If I fall over, I would possibly dissaperate (yes, like they do in the magical world of harry potter).

... and i need I.D..
Just to top it off.

Look forward to the event - see you guys there.
All of you..

All possible 2000 odd.

Wait, so if the total amount of sent invites exceeds 2000... then the people who organised it were relying on a low response rate!? I think they should have done their homework.
Only kidding.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Try to be open and say something that matters =)