Saturday 26 December 2009

Xmas... nice.

A short one methinks.
i really dislike Christmas...

If it's not the consumerism.

It's the obligation.

If it's not the Christian tones.

It's the fakeness.

No really, seriously, it strikes me as peculiar, the whole behaviour.

I want family. I want support. I want love.
I want us to realise the key rationalization that should occur (that there should even be a rationalization of our behaviour) is that we should be coming together for the better.
Not for products. Not for our behaviour to be central to capital.

Apologies for the dark tone.
But i'm sure you can agree on some points.

On the plus. It's bright, it's festive and it does bring people together.
Just, perhaps, for the wrong reasons and in the wrong way!

LOVE TO ALL.
have a happy xmas.

1 comment:

Try to be open and say something that matters =)